This eBook is a complete guide to photographing wildflowers with a digital SLR (or any camera where you can set the aperture/shutter speed/ISO). It will teach you how to take stunning photos of wildflowers, and how to post-process them in Adobe Photoshop (CS 4 or later and Elements 8 or later).
Here’s a sneak peak of what you’ll learn in this 65-page eBook:
- What equipment you need for photographing wildflowers
- How to set up your shot to create pleasing compositions
- How to choose the right aperture to ensure your flowers are in focus and tack sharp
- How to find the perfect exposure by using tools like the RGB histogram
- How to maximize sharpness by carefully positioning your camera
- How different lighting conditions affect the look of flowers
- How to create powerful compositions by using color theory
- How to get more depth of field by using focus stacking
- How to post-process your photos with Adobe Photoshop to reduce noise, increase contrast and saturation, make small adjustments to exposure, and make your images super sharp (tutorials apply to both Photoshop CS 4+ and Photoshop Elements 8+)
- Learn by example with 12 example photos (five of them are new to this edition). Each example includes the camera settings that were used, as well as a complete story of how the image was made and post-processed in Photoshop.
Photos you’ll learn about in the book
Below are just some of the photographs you’ll learn about in this eBook. And, hopefully by the time you finish reading, you’ll be able to take photos like this too!
What readers have said about the book
“A must have for anyone venturing into flower photography. All sections are well explained, easy to understand and the photographs are excellent examples of these procedures.”
“This book leads you by the hand with a well chosen equipment list, well chosen examples and some advanced processes for progressing from ‘beginner’ to ‘pretty damned good’ in wildflower photography – all you need to do after reading this is … practice!”
–Shane Kelly / www.shanek54.co.uk
The eBook comes in the standard PDF format, which you can view with Adobe’s free Reader software. Feel free to print the eBook, but please do not redistribute copies. 🙂
If you experience any problems with payment or downloading the eBook, or would like a refund, please contact me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.